We needed a safer, more hygienic, proper sports surface for our temporary sports hall. TactTiles ticked all the right boxes. Steve Burdsalls, St Damien's College
We did wonder if our long list of requirements might be a tall order, but we still needed them satisfied. TactTiles was able to respond to all of them while still remaining the most cost-effective solution. James Martin, Stockport College
We needed a floor in strong, stable colours that was very hard-wearing and easy to clean. We also need to continue using the building as an indoor shelter when the weather is bad, so the fact that the floor is free-draining is a huge advantage Gareth Roberts, City of Birmingham Scouts Association
The floor provides an excellent anti-slip surface when the outdoor pursuit’s students come in with their wet muddy kit. Kim Payne, Kingston Maurward College
We are an active community and have worked tirelessly to raise as much money as possible. Our chosen sports flooring provider, TactTiles, suggested a ‘Sponsor A Tile’ initiative; the response from the local community blew us away! Rob STairmand, Amisfield Tennis Club
G: Sports navig
MUGA Pitches, Tennis Courts, Sports Hall Floors
TactTiles supply a performance range of sports flooring tailored to your sport and leisure facility. TactTiles interlocking floor tiles from Bergo also create sports flooring with a 'sprung floor' effect for sports halls and tennis court surfaces - and can be used indoors and outside.
TactTiles' sports flooring installations include, 5-a-side football pitches, tennis courts, sports halls and gyms in commercial and domestic environments, leisure centres and schools.
- Performance: Used all over the world in top class events and competitions.
- Sprung Sports Floors: Bergo tiles act like a suspended or 'sprung floor' which reduces injury to backs, knees, shins and ankles.
- Durability and Low Maintenance: incredibily durable and practically maintenance free. Occasional mopping or if outside, annual scrubbing with a street sweeper is all that is required. If damage does occur, individual tiles can be removed and replaced.
- No Glues, Solvents or Screws: No glues or screws are required for the installation of a Bergo floor. The tiles simply lock together for a seamless surface.
- All Weather Surface: Bergo floors can be used indoor and outside in all climatic conditions. Bergo floors are installed in conditions as widely varying as desert areas and northern Canada. Thermal movement is catered for, with planned installation of expansiontiles.
- Environmentally Friendly Installation: Bergo tiles simply click together and can be installed on any hard surface. No toxic chemicals are used during installation and the tiles can be recycled at the end of their lifespan.
- Cost Effective: The whole life cost of Bergo tiles is extremely cost effective, with minimal preparation, minimal maintenance and a surface which can be relocated if needs change - Bergo tiles provide the best performance and value for money showing rapid return on investment.
- Multi Purpose Use: Bergo sports floors are highly durable. Ideal for all ball games, providing the correct bounce and friction and used in roller blading and in-line hockey where skate control and puck movement are key factors. This surface can take general school use, including exam desks, assemblies, parties, proms and discos.
- Quick to Install: Bergo tiles can be delivered in large sheets making for fast installation. TactTiles can mark out all games courts of your choice, including logos and designs onto the sports surface. An average sports hall can be laid and marked up in 3-5 days. Special sports event floors are also created.
Link to our sports pages from here, or drop down from the browser bar:
If you can't find what you're looking for, or would like to discuss your sports or tennis surface project, please call us on 01458 253395 and we will be able to help you with design ideas and suggestions.
Alternatively complete the Enquiry Form below and we will contact you shortly.
Sports Floor Enquiry
Sports / Tennis surface enquiry form: