We are very pleased with our pool surround. It has smartened the whole area up and made it safe for the children. Mrs Makins
I have to say we are seriously iumpressed with the whole product! Thank you for convincing me to take them and I look forward to doing the rest of the pool later next year.Many thanks. Ed Williams, Elite Swimming
Tact Enviro are a pleasure to work with. They do what they say they will do and there are no unwanted surprises. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Kevin McCourt
I wanted to let you know that the tiles are down and have improved the ladies changing room and the shower area. Regards Adrian Bates, Arch Secretary Brighton Swimming Club
Community Tennis Courts
Retro-fit a new surface for community tennis courts
Does your local community have a recreational ground which could do with a revamp? Are you a member of a local Tennis Club whose courts have seen better days? These sorts of facilities are often a vital social and fitness centrre for local communities and although funding for such projects can run into thousands, there are many grants and local government help to bring a refurbishment or entirely new project to completion.
TactTiles Flooring provide a simple retro-fit system that can rejuvenate tired sports courts quickly and effectively and allows the whole community to get involved in the community fundraising elements through sponsoring a tile or a designated design play area.
With the massive boost to sports participation from London 2012, more outdoor leisure areas are upgrading their existing tennis courts into MUGAs (multi-use games areas) offering communities a wider choice of sports activities, thereby increasing greater interest and a higher level of social integration in communities overall.
TactTiles Sports Courts are suitable for:
- Existing or new facilities
- Indoors and outdoors
- Tennis (standard court or mini training court)
- MUGAs (5-a-Side Football, Netball, Basketball, etc.)
- Diversity: create a permanent or temporary court from scratch or retro-fit over existing surfaces
- Durability: manufacturer's warranty of 10 years - many existing courts have been down for 20+ years
- Installation: installing a single tennis court takes approximately 3 days to complete
- Maintenance: an annual scrub or hosing, and occasional sweeping will suffice in most environments
- Versatility: why play just tennis? Upgrade and include other popular sports, such as
More product information, technical data and case studies are available to download. If you have a potential project that you would like to discuss with us, please do not hesitate to call. Alternatively, fill in the enquiry form below, and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.
Tennis surface enquiry form: